cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Autumn...Sad I didn't know how to spell that

Nicolle posted pictures of autumn decorations, so I decided I would too. But these are my decorations at work, not home. Since it is not "our" house, it is hard to find motivation to decorate. But when Christmas gets closer, we will for sure. I have been searching online for a Christmas tree. I want one of those pre-lit ones.
Anyway, I am getting off topic, see photos below:

I wanted to get some type of decoration for Halloween, but didn't have a lot of luck finding something. Then I saw these dyed sunflowers at Costco and thought they were perfect. I found the garland at CVS. Who would have thought?

Close up of the pretty flowers. They even dyed some the leaves purple.


The cute little pumpkin sitting next to my name plate. I got this at CVS too.

I thought while I was taking pictures, I might as well show off the view from my desk. Not too bad, huh?



Here is the view once you get closer.

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

I like your Autumn decorations. You did a good job. :)

And I am TOTALLY envious of your view. I would be in heaven! You are lucky!

Anonymous said...

That really is a wonderful view!

I should go to CA sometime.

Maggie said...

wow- what a view!

Maggie said...

okay I have afavor... I can't figure out how to get to Fawn's blog. Will you message her and tell her to email me @ magandkids at yahoo dot com.