cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 12, 2008

I am ready for Christmas!

Although it will cost us a lot of money, I am ready for Christmas. I miss home. I miss my family. I miss my friends. And there is just something that is so cozy about a home decorated for Christmas. It just makes me happy! I just set this picture as my desk top.


P.S.- This isn't really my house. ;)

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

I know what you mean! I'm actually just ready for Fall...I love the cooler weather, it gives me energy. In fact, I just put a new fall wreath on our front door today.

Fawn said...

I guess you're feeling better?
I hope we get to see everyone for Christmas. Who knows though.

Haley said...

What do you mean who knows?