cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sometimes you just have to brag on yourself.

Hopefully our wedding photos will arrive this weekend!
Leslie has already mailed some of them. I am really excited to see them. I have seen them when ordering them online, and a few that were uploaded, but it will be much better in person!

When I saw this photo I knew it was my favorite photo of myself. I feel beautiful, like every bride should on her wedding day! :)

My parents have the photo CD right now, and my favorite of Zach and me isn't uploaded, but I will post it eventually. But here is one of me and my hubby!
One more. Here is Zach and his youngest brother, mini Zach as I like to call him, at the rehearsal!
While I'm bragging, Leslie is a great photographer! Some of you know her, but others don't. Here is her website, check her out!

http://www.leportraits.com/

4 comments:

Fawn said...

That was my fav of you too.
Doesn't leslie rock?!
You should give her props on your blog with a link to her sight.

Nicolle said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL!

Wonderful, wonderful pictures!

Haley said...

I did put her website at the bottom of the entry. Hope it helps her! :)

Maggie said...

love that pic of you!