cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's official!

It's official! I am making another Dr.'s appointment! We don't have a flashlight at home, but we have tried to look into my mouth to see how it's doing. Plus it is swollen so I can't open it as wide.

So I came to work to day as my test day. I took Advil this morning b/c I wasn't feeling so good (I must note, Advil is a wonder "non" drug). But I have felt ok the rest of the day. I got back from lunch and decided to use the mega powerful flashlight that is randomly under my desk to check out my throat. I went into the bathroom, turned on my flashlight, flipped off the light and took at look at my mouth. Man! How did it miss this!?! My mouth is so clearly infected, which I was pretty sure of, but I thought it was improving...not so much. It looks worse! I checked again to make sure and I need help.

I told my boss I was for sure going to make a Dr.'s appointment for tomorrow. Of course my Dr. has no open appointments for tomorrow. So I waiting for them to call me back hopefully telling me another Dr. can take me. If not, back to urgent care tonight. Second trip to urgent care in a week and third trip to the Dr. in a week. Make that five days!

I knew something was up on Saturday, but the Dr. just gave me pain medicine and told me to keep taking my antibiotics. I am really ready for my shot now!

I will report again later. Ok the Dr. office called. I have to come in tonight or call at 7am to get an appointment with another Dr. What a mess! And Zach has class until 10pm tonight, so I have to bum a ride. Just to freshen your memory, we only have his truck and I can't drive it b/c it's a stick.

Boo!

1 comments:

Fawn said...

That's it. If we are together at Christmas I'm teaching you to drive a stick.

I really do have a full proof secret on how to do it.

Sorry you're sick cuz.