cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 19, 2008

"My" Weekend

So last weekend we went camping with a group from our church. It was fun, it was great to get to know some new people. Although it was dirty, and we slept on the ground (next time we will think to bring our air mattress.) I kind of think of last weekend as Zach's weekend...and this weekend as mine! :)

So here is my plan: Tomorrow we are shopping, sadly more for Zach than me. He really needs a new pair of jean and Docker's. All his jeans and Docker's are getting worn out. Although I like to dress him up and pick out clothes for him, so this will be fun. He is a good sport, so he won't complain too much.
Zach looks so cute in jeans from Express! Here are the jeans I want Zach to get, but not the girly little sneakers.
http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=309&showBreadcrumb=false&relatedItem=true

Also we are making the big move from Docker's with pleats, to Docker's without pleats. Zach does not care about this, but I know these will look a thousand times better.


http://us.dockers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2996446&cp=2271557.2891169&pg=1&parentPage=family

I also need a new bra. I have discovered there is only one kind I really like. It is the "Body by Victoria IPEX demi bra". Long name! Anyway, it costs a pretty penny, but oh so worth it. It actually does it's job and you can't see it under your clothing bumping or bulging. Here is the link if you want to buy one.


If only I looked as good as Heidi Klum does in this bra. At least I think this is her.

Also I am excited because Zach and I are going on an actual date! For my birthday my aunt and uncle mailed me a Chili's gift card. This is my favorite place to eat.


Also we got a gift card to the movies as one of our wedding presents. What a good idea! I am not sure what movie we are going to see, but I do want to see that new movie that is based on a Nicholas Sparks book if it is out yet. It has Richard Greere and Dianne Lange in it. I can't remember the name right now. Maybe we will see that.

Also we need to swing by Costco and look at cell phones. Mine is MIA. It really stinks because all my numbers are on there as well as a recording of an interview I had with my grandpa about WWII. Random I know...it was for a school project last year. Plus I don't need a new cell phone, mine works just fine. Well we might put it off longer in hopes of finding it. Wish me luck!
The last thing I want to do tomorrow is go buy a device (that is sort of like a flash drive) that you can put your memory stick into to transport your pictures from your camera to your computer. All of our pictures are trapped on our camera right now because we can't find the cord. So I am ready to put that problem to rest! :) Then I will have tons of pictures I can upload on facebook and post a few here too.
Well that's my plan. We will see how much of it happens. Have a good weekend everyone. :)

5 comments:

Fawn said...

Please tell Mack Daddy, the next time you see him, that flat front dockers are better than pleated ones. He does not believe me.

Please tell me the aunt and uncle were Tammy and Robin, other wise, I might get my jelous.

Just bought two IPEX. They rock!
$100 for two bras is crazy, but I just wore out my last two from 2 years ago. Not bad if you look at it that way.

If you find your phone, I really want to hear the interview with Grandpa. How neat.

Have fun this weekend.

I'm going out for a girl's night to see The Women and have some wine. :)

Fawn said...

Um, ment to either say "get my feelings hurt" or "be jelouse"

Clearly I don't know how to spell jelouse...whatever!

Haley said...

Yeah it was my dad's sister, Linda and her husband. The interview was with my grandpa Liston, not grandpa Grover. I didn't have a cell phone back then ;). But it was really cool and I learned a lot from it. If I can't find it, I will have to interview again at Christmas.

I do love the IPEX. They really are the only bras that I like. Same here, I have had them a while now. I can't remember how long. At least a year.

That movie looks good too. Maybe Zach will go for that.

Nicolle said...

Chili's is also one of my favorite places. I love their salsa!

Kevin got me a jump drive and a new memory card for my camera for my birthday. It's wonderful.

We're going to cook on the grill and watch the Florida Gators football game tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a nap in somewhere for myself!

Nicolle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.