cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Usernames and Passwords

So I have been thinking about how this topic could be a blog for a while. Anyone else get sick of all the usernames and passwords they have to use? I do!! I can't remember them all, so I had to start recording them, especially for websites I only visit once a month or less. So here are all the things I have to have have username and passwords for, oh yeah and let's not forget frequent flyer miles numbers too:

Pepperdine e-mail/work computer (weekdays)
Facebook (weekdays)
This blog (weekdays)
Our credit card (couple times a week)
Wells Fargo bank accounts (couple times a week)
Office Depot work account (couple times a month)
Sallie Mae school loans (once a month)
American Airlines (couple times a year)
Kaiser (just when I am sick)

I am sure someone can beat me with all the usernames and passwords they have.

1 comments:

Nicolle said...

I have so many, I keep them recorded in the back of my address book. I'd be in big trouble if I ever lost that thing! I agree with you, it gets very annoying. Off the top of my head I have passwords for, bank, savings account, store credit card, 2 major credit cards, email, myspace, insurance co, kodak site. I am sure there are more. UGH!