cles? ?(19)Today. 182 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Starry Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.
0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 543 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" f CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

So here you go!

Ok, I was tagged. So here you go!

1. What are your nicknames?
Hay, Hay-Hay, Hales, Hazel, Hazel-May, Sparkle (my grandpa used to call me that)

2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I don't know. I know I loved Winnie-the-Poo when I was little. That was probably the first video bought for me.

3. What is your favorite scent?
apple pie, oranges

4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Greece, I want to go with Zach especially to Santorini

5. Do you trust easily?
yes and no- it depends

6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I almost always think and think and think.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
boredom, unsatisfying job

8. Do you have a good body image?
so-so, could be worse could be better

9. What is your favorite fruit?
strawberries

10. What websites do you visit daily?
I usually don't use the computer on the weekends, but on weekdays I visit: pepperdine, people, this blog, facebook

11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
cokes, I have really cut back for about a week now, but really want one right now

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Still learning about her. Creative, smart, loving mom, funny, and speaks what is on her mind.

13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Well I had church song stuck in my head the other day, but now that I am thinking about it I have that song "Give me One Moment in Time". It from the early 90's I think. I don't know if you watch America's Got Talent or not, but one of the ladies on the show sang it the other night.

14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
I have this one dress that came to mind. I found it at Dillard's mark down several times. It was supposed to be over $100, but was marked down to $35. Luckily my grandma was taking me on one of my twice a year shopping sprees and bought it for me.

Although I have these 2 dresses from Target (same dress, different colors) that I really like wearing to work. And the skirt and shirt I am wearing now (skirt from Target, and shirt from Banana Republic). Sorry that's several.

15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
I think rice crispy treats are yummy.

16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Well, I have a huge conscience, so I wouldn't be able to just pick it up unless it was going to someone who really needed it. Sounds silly to some, but it would touchier me to carry it around and even more so to use it on something I want.

17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Food. Since I sit at my desk all day, I think about food a lot.

18. What should you be doing right now?
Ordering coffee for the break room. I will do it when I am finished with this.

0 comments: